Adviser profile version: Version 2.0

This document contains a Business profile. The business profile provides information about the business your adviser works for.

Date issued 2 December 2016

About our licensee

ABN 30 085 870 015 AFSL/ACL Number 238478 Level 3, 200 Creek Street Brisbane Queensland 4001 Phone: 07 3018 0400 Fax: 07 3018 0399 Email: info@futuro.com.au Web: www.futuro.com.au Futuro is responsible for the services provided by any of its authorised or credit representatives.

About our practice

DPM Financial Management Pty Ltd (‘DPM Financial Management”) ABN 11 135 466 661 is a Corporate Authorised Representative No.343793 and Credit Representative No.463950 of Futuro Financial Services Pty Ltd.

Our contact details

Trading Name DPM Financial Management Pty Ltd Business Address 538 Flinders Street TOWNSVILLE QLD 4810 Postal Address PO BOX 580, Townsville, QLD 4810 Telephone (07) 4724 3175 Fax (07) 4724 3149 Web www.dpmfm.com.au

About our team

DPM Financial Management Pty Ltd has offices in Townsville and Brisbane. Through our highly-experienced team, DPM Financial Management offers tailored financial advice focused on meeting the lifestyle goals of our clients. We achieve this through partnering with our clients to understand what’s important in their lives, and then matching their financial requirements to their life goals. We have a dedicated team of advisers, paraplanners and support staff to help deliver quality financial planning services to you. Details of our staff can be found on our website.

Advice fees

The fees charged for our advice and services may be based on: * A set dollar amount that is agreed between you and us and invoiced directly to you. * A percentage-based fee that is agreed between you and us and paid via your product (if possible). Please refer to our Client Value Proposition for full details in relation to the cost of our services. Our advice fees (inclusive of GST) include charges for the following advice services:

  • Initial consultation (1 hour) At our cost
  • Advice hourly rate $440 per hour
  • Initial advice $2,200 (determined by scope)
  • Advice implementation $440 per hour
  • Ongoing advice Up to 1.1% of investible assets plus review fees as arranged
  • Additional advice $440 per hour Fees will increase on July 1 each year in line with the Consumer Price Index (CPI).

Commissions

Commissions may be payable by product issuers for services in relation to insurance, banking deposit products, margin lending, some loan products and older investment products and annuity products. For insurance, the commission is factored into the annual premium and may range as follows: * From 0% to 80% of the initial premium * From 0% to 40% per annum of the renewal premium For other products, this may range as follows: * From 0% to 10% of the initial amount invested * From 0% to 1.0% per annum for the value of your investment balance Generally, the payment we receive will be based on the service provided. Details of other payments we receive are contained in the Product Disclosure Statements (PDS) for most financial product issuers, which are available from your adviser. You have a right to request for further information in relation to the remuneration, the range of amounts or rates of remuneration, and soft dollar benefits received by the licensee and/or representative.

How are we paid

Futuro collects our fees (incl. GST) and retains 3% to support our business. This includes investment and strategy research, continuing education, compliance consulting and business coaching, allowing us provide you with the highest quality service and advice. The remaining 97% of our fees is paid to DPM Financial Management Pty Ltd from which your financial planner receives a salary.

Other benefits I receive Payments from other professionals

We have referral arrangements in place with the following professional service providers: * Your Finance Specialist pays us 20% of their initial fee. For example, if their fee is $1,000, we will receive a referral fee of $200.

Relationships and associations

Nil